Arrange another tour of Dregar

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Shadowblade225's picture
AeridiniteKithairieniteToranite
Arrange another tour of Dregar

I'm wondering if some experianced folk such as Gloin for example who arranged on the player calendar tours previously, could arrange another player driven tour of Dregar. There are still many areas that I for example don't really know too well, and with my characters history it'd be good that I learn. Prefarable times are EST evenings, but really, whenever. Thanks to whoever can help :), if it's done hopefully i'll be able to make it as I wasn't able to make the last one.

Trenton would like to go also keep me posted

Kenor

KatianToranite

Yup i have never been there and it would be good to learn about it. I dont even know how to get there.

Lucindite

I also would like to attend. Please keep me posted as I want to learn as much as I can.

FolianiteIlsarian

Talan and I once ran a tour of Dregar, It was basically organized becasue there were a bunch of people in Hlint that wanted to go. Most were around level 7-8 or lower. It was fun, but eventually it led to the death of the entire party.

(I am often around hlint and will give a tour at the people's own risk)

Rhizome's picture
AeridiniteDruid

I'd love to give or help give a tour of Dregar.  I'll be online tonight, and most pst nights.  Just let me know here, via pm or in game if you're interested.  Talk to you soon.
Rhizome

FolianiteIlsarian

I am actually giving a tour of dregar tonigh, we were around hlint and decided to go. One person died already :o .

It is also good to avoid West crowds :)

DruidFolianite

We were just discussing this in IRC today, which more of you should visit. It's great talking to the players and the team..

Hopefully there will be one in a few minutes as well. :)

Shadowblade225's picture
AeridiniteKithairieniteToranite

If we can arrange I tour, I'm hoping the person (people involved) could place it on the players calender so we can see it up in advance. My traversing through Dregar has been on DM quests, and i'm too busy concentrating on the plot of these quests and trying to keep myself alive :) to pay attention to where were going. Michaelis is fairly high level but certainly not able to wander alone.

Lucindite

*laughs at the idea of any of his characters ever being high level* ;)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or register to post comments